[Simh] Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:01:16 EST 2017

In the ancient past the SMD-under-Massbus-emulation third party
manufacturers (Emulex, etc.) would give binary patch locations to enlarge
the RSTS/E drivers for full size use. I'm sure these had to change for
every OS release.

I don't think Mentec had a full release of RSTS/E in their time. 10.1 was
mostly Y2K ready in 1992, and I'm sure through the 1990's that Mentec sold
it, but 10.1 release predated Mentec's acquisition. (Remind me, was the
RSTS/E 10.1 Macro assembler date listing fully Y2K compliant? I remember
that being a sticking point under one of the OS's.)

Tim N3QE