[Simh] Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Dec 11 12:32:06 EST 2017

Looked at the Mentec SPDs right now. While Mentec did some sort of release of RSTS/E, I can't see anything about the RM06 there, so it seems as if not supported. The RSX SPD do mention the RM06.

It did require a bit of changes in several places to add the support. But I would believe it should not be too hard to do on RSTS/E as well, if one have the sources, time and some knowledge. Before the RM06, RSX also just "knew" the size of a massbus disk based on the id.

If Rich, or someone else would be interested in adfing support for the RM06 to that massbus disk emulator just let me know. I'll be happy to help out with information dug out from the RSX code.

  Johnny

Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> skrev: (11 december 2017 17:44:50 CET)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.