[Simh] Is it possible to simulate the first Vaxen I ever used?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:17:46 EDT 2020

Bob, the October 1978 LCG product strategy red book, shows the 2901-based
Minnow as a direct follow-on to the KS in the same technology lineage.

Many technology aspects (including R80 and RL02 peripheral system) in the
11/730 are exactly as they were in the planned Minnow. IIRC the R80
drawings referred to Minnow interface in several places?

Tim.