[Simh] HPE has started emailing the final hobbyist, licenses

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:11:13 EDT 2020

I'd be glad to host files!

also looking for

v2.4 and v4.2

Dan

Try: https://www.grammarly.com

________________________________
From: Simh <simh-bounces at trailing-edge.com> on behalf of John Dundas <dundas at caltech.edu>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 12:02:07 PM
To: simh at trailing-edge.com <simh at trailing-edge.com>
Subject: Re: [Simh] HPE has started emailing the final hobbyist, licenses

> There is a VMS 1.5 tape on Bitsavers.  I haven't tried to do anything with it.  No DECnet that I can see, though.
>
>        paul

I think that's the tape I sent Al years ago.  I've built a system from
it but it is too unstable and incomplete to be usable, not that I
remember V1.5 being particularly stable, but this is really unusable.
There are read errors on the tape.

I have a V3.0 pristine system disk image if anyone wants.  I no longer
have a web site to host files to, so if someone is willing to host the
file, let me know.

John