[Simh] HPE has started emailing the final hobbyist, licenses

John Dundas dundas at caltech.edu
Sat Mar 14 12:02:07 EDT 2020

> There is a VMS 1.5 tape on Bitsavers.  I haven't tried to do anything with it.  No DECnet that I can see, though.
>
> 	paul

I think that's the tape I sent Al years ago.  I've built a system from
it but it is too unstable and incomplete to be usable, not that I
remember V1.5 being particularly stable, but this is really unusable.
There are read errors on the tape.

I have a V3.0 pristine system disk image if anyone wants.  I no longer
have a web site to host files to, so if someone is willing to host the
file, let me know.

John