[Simh] Message order

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Wed Mar 11 23:38:57 EDT 2020

Anyone else here get their messages out of order?  For example, I just now got Richard Cromwell's announcement of the KL10 even though it's dated 3/10/2020 at 8:16AM.  But I got Zane's reply YESTERDAY evening and Lars' reply this morning. Other times they all come in the proper order, but quite often, they don't.  Is it my email service - Fastmail?

Another example is Tony Nicholson's reply to Dave Porter about reminding how to get an OpenVMS Hobbyist license (Tony's wording looks remarkably familiar, BTW. ;). I have yet to receive Dave's post.

--
John H. Reinhardt