[Simh] Design considerations in the J11

Alan Frisbie Frisbie at flying-disk.com
Sun Jul 12 16:19:53 EDT 2020

On 07/12/2020 10:48 AM, Don North wrote:

> VS60 terminals running off DEC KL10 systems running TOPS-10 were used.

I love the VS60.  I acquired one (for free!) about 1985, but didn't have
room in my old house to bring everything together in one room.  Now that
I have moved to rural Oregon I have space for my vintage computer "museum",
and hope to get the VS60 together this winter so I can run Lunar Lander
again.  :-)

Anything you (or anyone) can tell me about the VS60 would be appreciated.

Alan "Lunatic" Frisbie