[Simh] Tops-20 4.1 on simh PDP-10: trouble during install

Quentin North quentin at quentin.org.uk
Sun Jan 26 10:17:57 EST 2020

Hi Tom

I have TOPS-10 monitor 7.04 running quite happily on simh.

One of things I found was that set cpu idle may not always be ok, but is fine when you have a working o/s.

Also I set cpu tops10 - I’m not sure what this does but it means it works. Here is my tops 10 startup script:

set cpu tops10
set cpu idle
set tim y2k
att rp0 disks/t10b.dsk