[Simh] Tops-20 4.1 on simh PDP-10: trouble during install

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Sat Jan 25 07:34:58 EST 2020

On Fri 24 Jan 2020 at 16:03:03 -0700, Tom Russo wrote:
> I'm a new simh user, and have mostly been using it to relive my youth
> on PDP-11s.  But I also had played with TOPS-20 back in those misspent
> days, and wanted to see if I could have my own, fully realizing that
> SIMH can't run later versions of TOPS-20 because it simulates a KS10.

There is another PDP-10 emulator, which does include a KL10 model B
(and also KS10). You could try it to see if it makes any difference.
https://github.com/PDP-10/klh10/

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on