[Simh] Command Language

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Apr 4 20:15:31 EDT 2019

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 10:14 AM, David or Jan Takle wrote:
> I see there are a ton of simH Command Language features that can be tracked
> down via HELP that are not documented in the regular simH doc.
>
> Is there a single document file somewhere that contains every element of
> the Command Language? (other than the source code file for help).

It is odd we're receiving this message after 2+ weeks.

In any case, it might help to understand what simh version you're running
(SHOW VERSION output) AND where you're looking for the simh.doc.

The latest simulator code (and documentation) is available from:

   https://github.com/simh/simh/archive/master.zip

The latest User's Guide (simh_doc.doc) can be found in the doc subdirectory
of this archive.

If more info needs to be in HELP or simh_doc.doc, feel free to point out
the details.

- Mark