[Simh] NVAX/CVAX-based VAXstation emulation?

Larry Baker baker at usgs.gov
Fri Apr 12 14:41:57 EDT 2019

Johnny's right.  I have the Brunner, Ed., VAX Architecture Reference Manual, Second Edition © 1987, 1991.  Check out Chapter 11, Architectural Subsetting and Appendix B, Implementation Dependencies.

I also looked over Levy and Eckhouse, Computer Programming and Architecture: The VAX-11 and Bell, et al., Computer Engineering, a DEC View of Hardware Systems Design.  Both of those are too old to include anything beyond the VAX-11/780.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker at usgs.gov