[Simh] qvss (vcb01) configuration , No known examples ?

James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Jul 1 19:38:49 EDT 2018

 	Hello Mark ,

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
> Hi James,
> What Linux distribution are you working on?  If you've got specific input
> that causes segfaults, then that will be fixed as soon as a reproducible
> case is available.
> - Mark

 	Slackware 14.2 64bit .  In my case just using both of

 	SET CPU MODEL=VAXStation
 	SET GVSS ENABLE

 	Which causes the Segfault .  Either one seperately there is no SegFault
and most every but 'boot cpu' works .  But that is another story .  Which I have
not had time to diagnose as of now .  Will try strace of running process and see
what happens .

 		Tia ,  JimL