[Simh] 101 Basic Games for RSTS/E (was Re: PDP11 on Simh for public access)

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:25:11 EST 2018

Ok, I already have a tool to convert old "noextend" basic+ to the newer
"extend" format.

It is 'b1filter.cc' in the src directory of

git clone http://github.com/khandy21yo/btran.git

it handles the end-of-line stuff as well as the '&' for print.  There are
some things it doesn't handle, like missing semi-colons in PRINT statements.

There are some of the '101 basic ganmes' in the 'examples' directory, as
well as a 'unbac' which might be useful for some.