[Simh] 101 Basic Games for RSTS/E (was Re: PDP11 on Simh for public access)

khandy21yo khandy21yo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:58:54 EST 2018

Rsts basic+ has two modes. Extend and noextend,
Noextend is the original mode, where 'line continues with a linseed and ends with a return. The & character works as a shortcut for print. Statements were separated with a colon :
Extend mode was changed things around. It was a later addition. 'line continues used the &, statement separator was the /, and shortcuts were gone.
Put a line at the front of the code like '1 noextend and they may work fine as is.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A