[Simh] External bus interface

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Jan 18 12:26:33 EST 2018

Hello,

Thanks, that's good to know.  It's encouraging that something is
underway.

Are the machines running inside the same process?  I was vaguely
thinking about running machines as separate processes, with some
communication mechanism between them.  Maybe shared memory, maybe
something else.  It wouldn't even have to be SimH in both ends.

But I'll take what I can get!

Best regards,
Lars Brinkhoff