[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Jan 18 05:29:51 EST 2018

Hi Bryan,

These prompts can all be addressed with EXPECT and SEND commands as part of your simulator startup configuration file.  These commands are built into simh.  See HELP EXPECT and HELP SEND.  Appropriate values to answer date and time prompts can be part of the SEND text as well.  See HELP DO VARIABLE_INSERTION.

Have fun.

-          Mark