[Simh] VMScluster installation guide?

Lennert Van Alboom lennert at vanalboom.org
Fri Feb 16 04:32:39 EST 2018

Not to toot my own horn, but I documented my VMS-on-SIMH setup in
https://vanalboom.org/node/18 and the follow-up clustering steps in
https://vanalboom.org/node/19 ... some of the info may be outdated (from
a SIMH point of view at least - I'm pretty sure VAX VMS hasn't changed
much) but it could still be of some use, I suppose.

Lennert