[Simh] VMScluster installation guide?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri Feb 16 10:43:50 EST 2018

Looks like a great resource.  I’ve just added links to your pages to the VAX page on my DEC emulation website, under the installation information section.

http://www.avanthar.com/healyzh/decemulation/vax.html

As an FYI to everyone, the site is a lot more up-to-date than it has been in a decade (it also has a new location).  I’ve spent a lot of time the last couple weeks working on updating the PDP-10 section, and hope to finish that section in the next few days.

Zane