[Simh] Crowther's Adventure game

Dave L davel.rss at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 2 03:33:26 EST 2018

Been a long time since I wrote fortran but IIRC the first character on the
output line was to perform carriage-control of the LPT, so you'd have to
always have a leading pad character such as a space in order to get the
output lines to be correct. Some characters were reserved actions, 1 = FF
 from memory. I've not looked at the code involved but that'd be my first
thoughts

HTH
Dave