[Simh] Systems Engineering Labs (SEL) simh simulator available

J Bevier azbevier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:16:32 EST 2018

Being the SIM32 writer, let me tell you why, instead of everyone guessing.
First there is no rule that I know of that requires simulators to be 64 bit.
I developed the simulator using various Linux systems, mostly Fedora, both
in 32 and 64 bit modes.  I still run several 32 bit Linux systems for some
applications that can not be updated to 64 bit.  Hence the use of the -m32
option to run them on 32 bit systems.  The SIM32 simulator will run as a 64
or 32 app, so pick what you want to use.  I just happen to use both and a 32
bit app will run on a 64 bit system, but a 64 bit app will not run on a 32
bit system.

Jim