[Simh] Unix v7 tty terminals in SimH pdp11

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Oct 14 03:14:14 EDT 2017

I haven't played with V7, but I assume there must either be an
/etc/ttys, or something similar, which tells Unix on which terminal
lines to start a login process at boot. Otherwise they are going to be
very silent.

Also, remember to hit enter, as they will not spontaneously print out a
prompt just because you telnet in. They have already printed a prompt
when the login program started.

   Johnny