[Simh] LAVC

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 18:16:39 EST 2017

Folks,

Well, Ultrix source codes are available on the Internet for many years. Just use google to find it.
They provides a lot of information about CI, SCA/SCS, and SYSAP (MSCP/TMSCP).

Unfortunately I was unable find VMS sources through the Internet so far.  I was looking for VMS source codes.

LAVC is an extension of SCA protocol according to journal that someone recently mentioned.

Tim