[Simh] Looking for a RIM10B paper-tape image

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Sun Jan 22 12:53:36 EST 2017

Recently, Lars Brinkhoff demonstrated that ITS RIM format was different
from DEC's RIM10B format and wouldn't load via the LOAD command. In
adding the capability, I found that the RIM loader was broken for RIM10B
too. I've fixed it, but I have been unable to test it, for lack of a
suitable paper-tape image. It's possible to assemble a test program in
Macro using the RIM10B pseudo-op, but the KS10 simulator doesn't have a
paper-tape punch for exporting the file in the proper format.

If anyone has a RIM10B paper-tape image I can try, please post it to a
file sharing site and send me a pointer.

Thanks,

/Bob Supnik