[Simh] Looking for a RIM10B paper-tape image

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sun Jan 22 13:33:04 EST 2017

Bob Supnik wrote:
> I've fixed it, but I have been unable to test it, for lack of a
> suitable paper-tape image. It's possible to assemble a test program in
> Macro using the RIM10B pseudo-op, but the KS10 simulator doesn't have
> a paper-tape punch for exporting the file in the proper format.

The ITS RIM10 samples I sent you were made from the binary file
generated by MIDAS.  I saved them to tape, and then in Unix converted
the raw binaries to the format expected by LOAD, and presumably, a paper
tape reader.

So there was no paper tape punch involved.  I certainly hope this
doesn't invalidate the contents of the samples.

My binary-to-paper tape converter is called its2rim, and can be found in
my http://github.com/larsbrinkhoff/pdp10-its-disassembler repository.
The expected input is a binary in ITS evacuate format.