[Simh] Release of a set of simulators for IBM 7000 series mainframes.

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:04:36 EST 2017

Hello!
There's already a very capable emulator for the IBM S/360 and IBM
S/370 and possibly the Z900 series members. That is the Hercules-390
one. And it will do practically everything expected, it will run the
VM/370 ones and the DOS/360 also the ones you're thinking of.

In fact at one point it was rated to run the legally available OSes
for the Flexes job faster. (Which demolished the fellow behind it.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com