[Simh] Interdata OS/32 question

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Sep 1 21:44:25 EDT 2016

On Thursday, September 1, 2016, Davis Johnson <davis at frizzen.com> wrote:

> It'll work with just about any normal dumb terminal. Pick one that doesn't
> display rubout characters and transmits backspace for the backspace key and
> you'll be good.

I wish I could remember the name it but there was an emulator written in
pascal for dos that's sources were floating around.  It had the ability to
emulate the PE 'Fox' terminal (as well as some others). The Fox was fairly
popular in the pre VT-100 days as like the Lear ADM3a was cheap (under 1k)
in those days.  But that was the first PE glass tty and I'm fairly sure
they could talk to 8/32's easily / out of box without anything special.

Clem

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual