[Simh] Interdata OS/32 question

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Thu Sep 1 22:39:17 EDT 2016

I remember the ADM3A - it was cheap and plentiful.

I think the "Fox" was the PE model 1100, the "OWL" was the1200.

The 1100 was replaced with the 550, the 1100 with the 1200.

Those were all build by PE in Flanders, NJ.

There was one last series of PE built terminals that was built in
Flanders and best forgotten.

These were replaced by terminals built by Lear-Siegler. Standard LS
hardware with special firmware. The last of these would also emulate a
VT-220.

None of this actually help.