[Simh] Operating Systems with Sources

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:17:54 EDT 2016

On 24 October 2016 at 08:50, Richard Cornwell <skyvis at sky-visions.com> wrote:
>   I have some documents on my web site:
>
>      http://sky-visions.com/burroughs/
>
>   It is not that difficult.

You are correct it isn't difficult. I just happen to be "Google
Incompetent" and couldn't find your site...

>   If you want I can put together a step by step how to.

It might be good to do one just for the "SimH Sample Software
Documentation" (simh_swre), though it doesn't seem to be being
updated.

>    Yeah, forgot about that one.
>
>    CDC also distributed much of their systems with sources also.
>    However I believe this stopped by the time of NOS, then source was
>    only available on request.

It appears there's sources for CDC's ITOS on the CDC 1700/CDC Cyber
18. (BitSavers > bits > CDC > 1700_Cyber18 > 20100519)

So that could, theoretically, be added to the list. If the tape works.

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove