[Simh] PDP-15/76

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:30:12 EDT 2016

Here is three more scanned documents. These were scanned with HP ScanJet
7650 which seems to produce bigger files. Saving files as PDF. Not sure if
this is the way to store the files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96935524/Datormusuem/XVM/DEC-XV-LFLGA-A-D-FOCAL_XVM_LANGUAGE_MANUAL.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96935524/Datormusuem/XVM/DEC-XV-LMLAA-A-D-MAC11_XVM_ASSEMBLER_LANGUAGE_MANUAL.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96935524/Datormusuem/XVM/DEC-XV-ULLUA-A-D-LINKING_LOADER_XVM_UTILITY_MANUAL.pdf

The last one I will try to fix tomorrow.

/Mattis