[Simh] PDP-15/76

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:27:07 EDT 2016

Here is the last scanned document. This time I scanned it as TIFF instead
of PDF. It appeared to have produced a smaller file. The downside is that
there were a lot of manual work to combine the individual TIFF pages the
scanner software produced.

All documents are available here:
http://www.datormuseum.se/documentation-software/pdp-15-documentation

The Macro Assembler Document is here: