[Simh] PDP-15/76

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:35:45 EDT 2016

> That would be much appreciated. The following are of particular interest
> to me:
>
> XUSMA - XVM Unichannel
> LMALA - XVM Macro15
> LMLAA - XVM Mac11 (PDP11 assembler)
> LFLGA - XVM FOCAL
> ULLUA - XVM linking loader
>
> If this is too much, priority is top to bottom.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /Bob Supnik

Unfortunately it took longer than expected to fetch and scan the documents.
But here is the first in line:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96935524/Datormusuem/XVM/DEC-XV-XUSMA-A-D-XVM_UNICHANNEL_SOFTWARE_MANUAL.pdf

Hope it is useful.

I'll get on with the following as soon as I can.

I also found yet a number of documents that wasn't listed earlier:

* XVM/DOS Readers Guide And Master Index DEC-XV-ODGIA-A-D
* XVM/DOS V1A System Installation Guide DEC-XV-ODSIA-A-D
* BOSS XVM User's Manual DEC-XV-OBUAA-A-D
* EDIT/EDITVP/EDITVT XVM Utility manual DEC-XV-UETUA-A-D

/Mattis