[Simh] RTS/8 and DECnet

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:15:33 EDT 2016

Has anyone successfully brought up RTS/8 on SIMH?  I'm starting pretty much
from scratch, coming from a mostly 32 bit Unix background. Having taught
myself the basics of OS8 I'm in the middle of slogging through editing
RTS/8's PARAM.PA based on the V2B manual on Bitsavers, but I figured there
might be someone here who has already tread this path and can provide some
enlightenment about the best way to proceed.

The eventual goal is to try to bring up DECnet/8, which I believe is Phase
II, but that's a ways down the road at this point.

-Henry