[Simh] networking support - Windows?

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:08:31 EDT 2016

On 14 March 2016 at 17:36, Dave Wade <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any Windows binary's with Network Support enabled? I seem to go round in circles trying to find these...

The Win32 binaries that Mark builds (and puts on the GitHub) have
networking support enabled:
<https://github.com/simh/Win32-Development-Binaries>

The PDP-10 has the DEUNA/DELUA, but it doesn't show having been built
with networking support.

The PDP-11, MicroVAX 3900, VAX-11/780, VAX 8600, MicroVAX I, MicroVAX
II, and rtVAX 1000 all have working network support as of the commit
3a4e879c build.

VAX-11/750 and VAX-11/730 should as well, however the 3a4e879c build
crashes out with the following error displayed in the console:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

The last SIMH build where the VAX-11/730 and VAX-11/750 simulators
worked was d8306093, built on 2015-02-15.

Cheers,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove