[Simh] Interdata/OS32 startup

Don Stalkowski dstalk at execulink.com
Fri Jan 29 08:33:19 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 09:31:07PM -0500, Timothe Litt wrote:
> On 28-Jan-16 21:13, Davis Johnson wrote:
> > Put the list back on. There is a remote chance somebody else might be
> > interested.
> >
> > As for your questions...
> >

> > Sounds like I need to send you input files for OS/32 and MTM sysgens.
> >
> It would be nice if these sorts of things were collected in a known
> place.  Not sure that bitsavers is exactly the right place, and they're
> not exactly right for simtools -- but there should be a repository.
>
> It's great that folks pass around data -- but there will come a time
> when people are a lot harder to find than repos...
>
> Has the ability to put stuff on trailing-edge been restored?  That might
> be a place.

If this works out I do plan to write something up. Where to place it
is another matter. I know others have brought up the same issue.

I receive these emails from the original sender and not the "group"
so, a group reply won't work for me. Unfortunately, all I can do is
send a new message/thread to the group.

Don