[Simh] Interdata/OS32 startup

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Jan 29 11:00:21 EST 2016

On 1/29/16 5:33 AM, Don Stalkowski wrote:
e if these sorts of things were collected in a known
>> place.  Not sure that bitsavers is exactly the right place, and they're
>> not exactly right for simtools -- but there should be a repository.

It's mirrored all over the world, including by the Library of Congress.
If Bob et. al. don't want to include this sort of thing in the prebuilt
systems, I can put packages with docs up under bits/Interdata.

I'd certainly be interested in better organizing/ QC'ing the Interdata
tape images that I created years ago from various sources.

I wish someone would turn up 16 bit software, though it isn't of as
much interest to me now, since I've sold off almost all of my Interdata
computers.