[Simh] Interdata/OS32 startup

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Thu Jan 28 21:31:07 EST 2016

On 28-Jan-16 21:13, Davis Johnson wrote:
> Put the list back on. There is a remote chance somebody else might be
> interested.
>
> As for your questions...
>

> Sounds like I need to send you input files for OS/32 and MTM sysgens.

It would be nice if these sorts of things were collected in a known
place.  Not sure that bitsavers is exactly the right place, and they're
not exactly right for simtools -- but there should be a repository.

It's great that folks pass around data -- but there will come a time
when people are a lot harder to find than repos...

Has the ability to put stuff on trailing-edge been restored?  That might
be a place.