[Simh] exit fig-forth monitor in RST/E

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jan 3 14:20:21 EST 2016

I never saw the FORTH RTS, but that is pretty cool. I'm absolutely sure
there must be a way to switch to another RTS from the FORTH RTS as well.
You'll just have to search documentation, experiment, search for strings
in the binary, and other creative things.

Tried something like "SWITCH DCL"? :-)

	Johnny