[Simh] Panic while attempting to boot a NetBSD ISO

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:21:53 EST 2016

Hello!
Not yet. I only snagged the first three of the 5 series that I could
find. For example 5.1.3 worked as far as being booted from the stock
release. (Installation is next.) I'm going to try 5.1.4 and 5.1.5
next. Also 5.2 and stuff between them, and including your 7
suggestion.

And Mark? I'm interested in the differences between why the last known
release on the SIMH website worked as far as booting the CD image
goes, and what's currently inside GIT does not.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com