[Simh] VMS/VDE: Almost there

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:31:54 EDT 2015

Hello!
Remember the keyword in my presentation was "possibly".

And shortly after sending it, I realized it was for the other one,
RTS-8 not OS/8. (That was based on the discussions on that list you
and someone else run remember.) However the big problem for me here
was and still is, that of hardware.

I wonder if it was ever tested properly and even made to work with
everything else......
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com