[Simh] terminal multiplexers

Eric Smith esmithmail at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:59:58 EST 2015

Gee, Johnny .. don't be so negative.

Just kidding!

But seriously, this is all such a "blast from the past" .. I didn't
start as early as many of you guys, but I certainly remember building
many, many servers by getting the machine up far enough that it would
run a serial port, then going back to my desk, "telnet-ing" in through
an Annex or some other terminal server, and building the thing the
rest of the way .. installing the OS, configuring the network, adding
storage .. everything.

Eric kd5uwl