[Simh] Off topic: ULTRIX question

Clement T. Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jul 11 21:10:50 EDT 2015

1) as ultrix as others have said lived well but was replaced so finding people doing active development is likely going to be tough
2) there are some places that you will find some of the old folks that might remember
          + the classic computers forum which is a group of people that work with many old systems.
          + hecnet which is a group people that run a large international DECnet implementation.  There are lots of different systems there - many VAX/VMS and PDP11 based you might find an ultrix system there
          + this forum occasional has ultrix folks as you have discovered

Clem Cole

Sent from my iPad