[Simh] Booting the vax750 simulator.

Armistead, Jason BIS Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Wed Jul 8 10:31:42 EDT 2015

Out of curiosity, I did a bit of Googling, and found a link to the following Digital Technical Journal article from 1992 that explains GEM in detail.  It also gives the biographies of a number of the key players involved with GEM – I wonder how many Clem still has sitting in his office these days.

http://www.linux-mips.org/pub/linux/mips/people/macro/DEC/DTJ/DTJ808/DTJ808PF.PDF

Jason