[Simh] Booting the vax750 simulator.

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Jul 8 13:21:02 EDT 2015

Forgotten that paper.   Those are not the only authors of the subsystem
BTW.  Just those that wrote the paper :-)   In a where are they now ... David
S. Blickstein - left Intel about 6 years ago and moved to Colorado to be a
Volleyball instructor I heard;  Peter W. Craig - I've lost track where he
is; Caroline S. Davidson - sits *across* the hall, still hacking on the
runtime; R. Neil Faiman, Jr. - one of the compiler folks that will retired
in 2 weeks but was working on HTML5 until then;  Kent D. Glossop - sits two
rows down the hall and is still hack on the compiler back end - although is
currently *working* adding parallel ops to LLVM; Richard B. Grove - retired
about 5 years ago and I see a few times a year [his son is one was the
designer of Real-Time Java system at IBM Yorktown - just as much of a star
as his Dad],  Steven O. Hobbs - retired about 7 years ago although is still
doing compiler work at MUMPS and comes up for lunch with us old folks every
so often, and William B. Noyce - I've lost track where he is.