[Simh] Tutorial on setting up RT-11 v5.3 in SimH PDP-11

lists at openmailbox.org lists at openmailbox.org
Thu Dec 31 01:38:01 EST 2015

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:17:26 -0600
Will Senn <will.senn at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have posted a new blog entry in the form of a tutorial on setting up
> and using RT-11 v5.3 in SimH. It is accessible via:
>
> http://decuser.blogspot.com/2015/12/tutorial-setting-up-rt-11-v53-on-simh.html

Thank you very much. I haven't had time to look over it but as I have no
DEC background I'm interested in helpful articles like that. I'd like to
find some good ones for RSX-11M also.

I plan to have a look at your page as soon as I get out from under the pile
of work that always seems to get dumped on me at year's end.