[Simh] how to get eth connexion

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 4 02:28:45 EST 2013

Hello Gérard,

If I have understood you correctly you have given the simulated Ethernet
interface the same MAC address as the physical interface, although if that
is right there seems to be a typo in your first email. I would definitely
give SIMH a unique MAC address that is not already on your network.

Additionally, although I suspect it may not make a difference, it might be
best to use a DEC MAC address in your SIMH config, DEC MACs start with
08-00-2B.

Regards

Rob