[Simh] how to get eth connexion

Gérard Calliet gerard.calliet at pia-sofer.fr
Mon Nov 4 01:49:42 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried the simh 4.0 beta. It's still not working.
I join show ethernet result, ipconfig/all result, my ucx config, the
init file.
I choosed the right eth (eth0 is the active wifi interface on windows).
I gave its mac address as interf mac address in the simh init file.

I don't understand where is the problem. I am just a beginner on simh,
so I could have done some error, but I don't see what it is.

Gérard Calliet
pia-sofer