[Simh] PIP10

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Wed Mar 20 20:03:38 EDT 2013

Meant to include the code that uses DVTYPE and actually picks the type
in my earlier note.  Sorry.

If I had to make a random guess, look at the microprogrammed operate
codes, e.g SNA CLA; CLL CML RTR;

SETUNT, 0
STL
TAD (-7607
SZA /IF IT IS 7607,
TAD (7 /ITS UNIT 0
AND (7
CLL CML RTR
RTR
DCA UNIT10
TAD DVTYPE
AND (10
SNA CLA
JMP I SETUNT /TC08 - FINISHED
CLL
TAD UNIT10
AND (7000 /TD8E ENTRY POINTS ARE STRANGE -
TAD UNIT10 /MUST ROTATE UNIT NUMBER LEFT 1
SZL
TAD (1000
DCA UNIT10
JMS I (TDUSET /SET UP TD8E OPCODES
JMP I SETUNT

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.