[Simh] PIP10

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Wed Mar 20 21:07:34 EDT 2013

Thanks, Tim. That means the OS/8 image Ian and I are using is configured
for a TD8E, so I'll debug that code path. It's more difficult, because
the DECtape emulator has to provide an accurate emulation of the mark
track, and I could easily have it wrong in 16b- or 18b- mode. (The TD8E
does run OS/8, so it's probably okay in 12b mode.)

/Bob