[Simh] Subtle H316 TTY interrupt bug? (Bob Supnik)

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Sat Jun 22 16:11:14 EDT 2013

>Adrian Wise wrote:
>Most of the time you'll win - but we're working with interrupts turned on,
> and if some other, unrelated, interrupt is serviced

  I wondered about that too.  I agree with you and I'd assume that if
another unrelated interrupt came in you'd be in trouble.  This particular
program only uses TTY interrupts (they're individually maskable with SMK
after all), so it's safe in that regard.

  The H316 manual I referenced specifically points out this special property
of an OCP immediately followed by OTA, so I'd have to assume Honeywell
intended for people to use it.

Bob