[Simh] Problems Booting VAX Emulation on Raspberry Pi

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 8 08:23:02 EDT 2012

Ah, so if the problem indicates a problem with the system disk then that
explains things better. I think I know where to look now because the system
disk is actually on a different machine and accessed using CIFS, so there is
a problem in that area. I took it to be a problem with the vmb.exe file.

Thanks

Rob